News from Women’s Breakout
- New Website
Work is still progressing on the new Website with the creation of the Members Area. The new site will be launched in early June.
- Snap Shot Survey
A short survey has gone out to all members. The aim of the survey is to collate consistent information that will provide statistics and information that supports our key messages and representative voice with regards to women offenders and women’s community based projects/services. The closing date for submissions is 2nd July.
- Members Survey – outcomes
In May, we asked members a number of questions regarding the benefits that Women’s Breakout provides to its member organisations and how to improve the provision, particularly in terms of communication and engagement. A report detailing the outcomes will be presented to the Executive Board on 10th July. Some of the main outcomes to be reported are:
- The preferred method of engagement is face to face, regionally based events/activities
- Find ways to work with and influence Probation Trusts and Commissioners
- Foster collaboration on projects within the regions
- Explore the potential for further national and international events
- Preference for information in E-Bulletin and newsletter formats