Asha Women’s Centre, is an independent charity and community project providing holistic, generic, gender specific support services for women living in Worcester and surrounding areas. They work with women with multiple disadvantage and complex needs and suffer from ’deep and persistent exclusion’. Typically, they experience a combination of problems at the same time, such as mental ill health, lack of self-esteem & confidence, financial hardship, housing issues, lack of educational qualifications, drug and alcohol misuse, offending, family breakdown, violent and abusive relationships, social isolation and discrimination.
Services currently offered include:
- Structured case-management support, coaching and mentoring
- Extensive programme of bespoke courses to build confidence and skills, including one-to-one and small group working.
- Information, advice and guidance, and signposting to other services.
- A range of social activities and events to reduce isolation and encourage interaction.
- Volunteering and Mentoring Programme
[Download not found]
Please seek permission from Women’s Breakout or Asha Women’s Centre prior to using any extracts.
10 Bath Road
01905 767 552
Education and Training / Employment / Life and Social Skills / Personal / Specified Activity Requirement / Women's Centre /